Show HN: Open-source, lightweight tracer for debugging LLMs applications https://ift.tt/CaLeEUt

Show HN: Open-source, lightweight tracer for debugging LLMs applications This allows you to set up logging traces with minimal effort on any python codebase and store it into a mongo db database or a local directory. I'm leveraging it mostly for developing on language models, and use the data for a downstream evaluation and debugging. Since I'm didn't want to rely on any of the opinionated frameworks (Langchain with Langsmith, etc), I thought a simpler plug-and-play solution would suffice. I have a lot of features in mind for the roadmap -- let me know if you'd like to add to it and feel free to drop in any suggestions. There is also a quick Streamlit app added to stare at the results; I'm not a Streamlit pro and preemptively apologize for any UI issues. https://ift.tt/XBdCGOI August 22, 2023 at 09:53PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN