Show HN: Meal planning app I built after losing 50kg myself in 2022 https://ift.tt/qwtjLmU

Show HN: Meal planning app I built after losing 50kg myself in 2022 1500cals is a calorie and excercise tracking tool that I built after losing 50kg myself in 2022 through simply watching what I ate and starting to exercise. The main "trick" I uncovered is simply to plan meals ahead. It sounds boring, it sounds annoying, but really its such a tiny effort for such outsized and life changing rewards that it should be a no-brainer. The existing tools I found were more focused on tracking after eating which is great in terms of capturing data and measuring over time, but I found really didn’t help me with locking in a routine. I wanted to fix this and bring some of this planning side along with tracking into an easy to use app. This is 1500cals! https://1500cals.com December 27, 2023 at 10:14PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN