Show HN: Openpanel – An open-source alternative to Mixpanel https://ift.tt/B8wlQgn

Show HN: Openpanel – An open-source alternative to Mixpanel I have created an open-source alternative to Mixpanel and will explain a bit about why I decided to do this. Mixpanel is a GREAT tool and quite easy to understand (compared to GA4 and similar). I have used Mixpanel extensively for one of my React Native apps, but the last invoice was $300, which was way over my budget. I think I was paying for MTU (monthly tracked users), which was around 7000-10k users. However, a downside of Mixpanel is that it is purely a product analytics tool; you don't get any basic web analytics similar to what GA4 or Plausible offers. Therefore, I have combined the best features of Mixpanel and Plausible to create what I believe is the ultimate experience in an analytics tool (product and web). The focus has always been: it should be easy yet also powerful. This has been a challenging balance, but I think I have managed to keep it somewhat simple. Key Features: - Privacy-first - Visualize your events like Mixpanel - Plausible-like overview - Self-hostable - Better support for React Native than Plausible - Real-time (no delays for events) Ability to access all individual events and sessions It's currently in beta and completely free during the beta period. Give it a spin: https://openpanel.dev https://ift.tt/J5OnhMc May 22, 2024 at 12:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN