Show HN: Split-Test Different Voice AI Providers (Playground) https://ift.tt/jsoGD08

Show HN: Split-Test Different Voice AI Providers (Playground) I'm currently working on a "home for voice AI developers" called Vocalized. Here is a link to the playground where you can split-test different voice AI providers (I'm still working on making it mobile-responsive so try it on desktop!). I want the playground to be an complete documentation of every offering that exists in the space (whether relevant or not) so each can be compared. The intent for the site is to be a lightweight site you can bookmark & come back to to poke around if interested. The site also has a company directory that I'm working on. I wanted to offload my browser bookmarks into a navigable site others interested could read & contribute to. other notes: - when GPT-4o for voice is available I will add it - I'm looking for contributors to the company directory - I'm open to open-sourcing the site if there's interest https://ift.tt/fZcCFto May 25, 2024 at 03:59AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN