Show HN: I built job search platform for Architects https://ift.tt/R8bt517

Show HN: I built job search platform for Architects Hi HN, I started my solopreneur journey this year and I’d like to share something I’ve been working on: ArchGee - a job search platform for architects, interior designers, urban planners, and other professionals in the architecture field. Coming from an IT background, I’ve seen plenty of job boards for IT roles. However, my architect friends often struggle to find job opportunities specific to their unique skills. Archgee is designed to fill this gap. It’s tailored exclusively for the architecture community, making it easier to find relevant opportunities. At first I am planning to integrate jobs from other search platforms (jobs that are relevant to architecture), then partnering with industry companies to ensure high-quality job posts and aim to create a supportive space for networking and growth. I’m here to seek your thoughts and feedback. Mirza June 9, 2024 at 12:40AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN