Show HN: Synapse – TypeScript Toolchain for Cloud Apps https://ift.tt/0Ke9TRl

Show HN: Synapse – TypeScript Toolchain for Cloud Apps Hey all, I've been working on a developer tool based on my experiences with working on cloud applications. What I've created is basically Node.js + TypeScript + Terraform all combined into a single tool, Synapse. I like to think of Synapse as a "compiler for distributed systems", though it can also be used as a build tool for any JavaScript/TypeScript app. In fact, Synapse is built with Synapse! I recently open-sourced the bulk of the codebase, but a lot of work is still needed to make it easy to contribute. If anyone is able to try it out and give me feedback, it would be hugely appreciated! There's not many documented features at the moment, but I think what I have now is at least enough to get a basic idea of what Synapse can do. https://ift.tt/XYsHrSw June 22, 2024 at 03:51AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN