Show HN: Feeedy – A messenger-style note-taking app https://ift.tt/cPUwQMe

Show HN: Feeedy – A messenger-style note-taking app Hey there HN! Happy to share a piece of my labor I've been working on for the past 6 months. The idea for the app came to me when I found out that taking notes in Telegram saved messages and private channels is pretty convenient, but it became a mess real quick. Imagine accidentally sending your to-do list to your boss? And there were no work-related stuff, haha So I decided to solve this pain point of mine by creating a little app, just as a side project. But then I lost my job due to a layoff, so I decided to triple down on my idea, polish it, and make it a SaaS in the hope of making it somewhat profitable if I'm lucky enough, of course. It's been 3 months of non-stop work, hundreds of liters of Red Bull and coffee, failed job interviews, then even more Red Bull and coffee, sleepless nights, and here we are. I'm finally ready to show it to the world. Of course, I keep my hopes pretty low and I'm being realistic with myself. Like, come on, it's just notes, who am I going to impress? Anyway, any questions, feedback, and ideas are more than welcome, and I'll be happy to discuss everything with you guys! https://feeedy.com August 23, 2024 at 03:57AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coalition government deal in Pakistan leaves Imran Khan’s party out of power - CNN